11.10.2010

I got off my human ass, and called around to some facilities yesterday. Why? Because this is what Kirbies do best.



Kirbies are ridiculous, and Kirbies get really bored, and look at you like "Oooohhh I have nothing to live for, let me stare sadly down the stairs until someone fun magically appears." I am currently awaiting reply from anybody. My next plan of action will be the contact the Richmond Animal Protection Society, whom I probably should have contacted to begin with, as I know> that they have a nearly full course, and I know that rescues always need deals/affiliates/cash flow, buuutttt..... I am a city spoiled child, and the idea of driving 40 minutes each way, just hurts my head. I can't even justify the distance by telling myself "It's on the way to work." It is not. It is like a perfect triangle.

No comments: