5.24.2010

That puppy is carrying the luggage!

I wish. I wish the puppy could carry my luggage. It is a wonderful theory, but the well fitting RuffWear Approach Pack II that Kirby wears, is, after all, Kirby sized. How much can a dog with a 10" neck fit inside his saddlebag? Not much. The pockets are unfortunately very small. I can fit one Rubbermaid Juice Box in each pocket, in addition to my keys, wallet, and phone, but that isn't exactly day trip suitable luggage.


The answer to the elusive "What's in Kirby's pack?" question is rocks. Plain old rocks. Sometimes the above listed stuff AND rocks. What are you thinking? Sadistic bitch, right? Kirby carries up the 20% bodyweight in gravel or rocks. How else do you expect me to wear a Kirby Bear down and keep him fit? Especially since he hasn't seen a jump or tunnel in almost 8 months [insert big sad face], he needs all the weight he can get. Call off the strangers with the weird looks.



No comments: