4.06.2010

The Misconception

Misconception #1- I brush my dog every day.

Do you even know me? Do you know my dog? First of all, do you come home from work or school every day, and say "Hey, I think I'll go sit at a desk."? Yeah, I didn't think so. And second, you explain to the Fury that you would like him to lay on his side every night. Then when you tell him okay, get up, say "Just kidding, flip to your other side and lay still again." This is Kirby, people. Kirbies have legs, and a giant brain, and a lot of moving parts. Brushing? 10 minutes per week. Tops. Not including the post-weight bearing saddle bags comb through. Sorry to disappoint, but you know when I tell you to brush your dog every day, or we will shave it? That is one of those do as I say, not as I do things.

Go ahead. Make me puffy.

No comments: