11.17.2012

More Stuff to Make Holly More Bitchy

Because that is really exactly what we needed. Here's the new thing:

A new treat ball! Because everybody knows that the house of Coton needs more toys. Actually, we really do need new treat balls, because somebody (perhaps somebody pink and fluffy) keeps consuming the entire balls. In favor of keeping everybody busy and sane, especially as the weather gets wetter out there, we need to invest in more interactive dog toys. We need the kind that require less human intervention, because really, I don't have enough arms required to entertain the amount of dogs that I have.

So far this treat ball has succeeded in turning Holly into a raving maniac who won't let Kirby or Little Dog into the room. Excellent.

More information on today's other buys at a later time. Don't look at me like that- it's not like I physically put the Tisol beside the tire place where my faithful vehicle was getting his winter feet put on.

No comments: