2.01.2012

Best Read Ever

I urge everybody to read this article, and its follow-up article, posted today. It describes the people that I spend half of my life avoiding.


Are my dogs friendly? Yes. Well, two-thirds friendly, and one-third tolerant, at this point. Today, I was able to go for a nice long walk with my dogs attached with music in my ears. This is something that I haven't been able to do in eight months. Because now, after eight months of hard work, I no longer have to keep my head on a swivel and worry about the cats, dogs, unusual people, squirrels, birds, motorcycles, bicycles, strollers, wheelchairs, or other foreign objects that the dog might see and panic about. Most of the above listed things were easy to control exposure to. MDIFs made the "dogs" one very difficult. One bad MDIF could send rehab back days to weeks.





We're friendly, but we're busy walking!

No comments: